Monday, July 9, 2012

An Update...

I was in Florida for the weekend and ate dinner on Saturday as well as lunch on Sunday at Mi Pueblos, which has a vegan/living foods organic menu. It's all raw fruits, vegetables and seeds as well as all organic. The only other food I ate was fruit. Yet, inspite of that, I have some issues with some Crohn's symptoms.

The symptoms are not extreme and are limited strictly to my bowel movements, but that is how a flare up starts. So I'm water fasting today, and going to melon juice for the next couple of days until the symptoms cease. Wish me luck. I don't want another flare up:-(

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've never known someone as disciplined as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than 24 hours of water and my apple/carrot juice and I'm feeling better. Yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the 'Luck' you've asked for and positive thoughts and prayers are sent for you and your good friend too!!

    ReplyDelete