Monday, August 11, 2014

Rife Machine for Crohn's

You may recall learning from your high school science teacher how all matter is not solid. Matter is comprised of atoms, which consist of particles, protons and electrons that aren't solid either. The vibration frequency of these particles is what seems to be the only thing holding matter together.

Albert Einstein said: "We, the people of this beautiful planet, are really beings made of energy, but we exist at the 3rd dimension because our atoms have a specific frequency which makes us able to exist in they very 3rd dimension."


Therefore, doesn't it make sense if you interrupt the vibration frequency that is holding a thing together, it could lead to its demise?  Well that certainly makes sense to me.  Just like how  an opera singer can shatter a glass when singing a particular very high pitch note.


The sound wave of this high pitch note is referred to has the Mortal Oscillatory Rate, or the MOR of the glass. Ultimately, everything that exists has a resonant frequency, and a MOR of it's own. For instance, the carcinoma cancer call has a MOR of 2128 Hz. When a cell is resonated at it's MOR, it is destroyed. Parasites, viruses, bacteria and other organisms all have their own MOR.


A couple of weeks ago, Rich and I played a tennis match and one of the partners we played, Mary, told me about a Rife machine she has that she uses to treat her son's Lyme disease. Simply put, it is a machine that can transmit MORs to harmful organisms in the body, and therefore, kill these harmful organisms.





Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, back in the late 20's created a microscope that could magnify 60,000 times so that he could for the first time observe living viruses and from about 1928 until the mid 1960's, he developed a system of electro-medical treatment and therapy to provide frequency therapy, primarily with cancer patients, and had spectacular success.

I purchased today's more affordable version of the Rife Machine, the Spooky2, recently and have begun using it for my Crohn's disease. I have researched the use of this machine and other Rife machines and their use on Crohn's patients and have heard some claims of success. I've only had it for a few days now but experimented with it over the weekend. There are many things that can worsen Crohn's and therapy for all of them would take me about 6 hours a day, so I have decided not to treat for all of them.


I've found a holistic doctor that uses this machine for Crohn's and his recipe is online. I wrote them down, but went back to find the link to post here and cannot find it. Hopefully when I get back on the computer that is connected to my Spooky2 I can find the site in my history. Any ways... the frequencies he suggests are all included within the frequencies noted for Crohn's so I'm starting with his suggestions because it will only take me about an hour and a half a day, four times a week to implement his suggestions.

You can complete the frequency therapy while watching television, but your hands are holding electrodes, so you cannot really do much while being treated.


I completed a little test this weekend that was very cool. One of the frequencies, 690, kills a bacteria that can contribute to many illnesses, and due to a cool little accessory to the Spooky2 called the Pulse, I can check to see if I have a particular bacteria, virus, or microbe within me. I confirmed that I had the 690 bacteria.


So I treated myself two consecutive days for this bacteria, and at the end of this treatment I retested myself, and sure enough, the bacteria was killed and no longer present. Very very cool.


Testing to see what harmful agents you have is very time consuming, however, and to narrow down the exact frequency to 2-4 decimal places takes even longer. So while I am checking for all of the harmful agents that once eliminated, can improve my Crohn's, I am also treating for the most common ones. I'm very excited to progress with this machine as part of my Crohn's management.


Additionally, I have found twelve frequencies that can be used in about 80% of illnesses, or so it seems. I'm just estimating that it's 80% because I seem to find them all of the time. It probably isn't that high, but regardless, it's a lot. I'm focusing on those frequencies as well. This way I can improve my overall health and  immune system so that my body can better handle my Crohn's.


Wish me luck. I'll keep you updated.






No comments:

Post a Comment