Friday, October 10, 2014

Amazing Results Again!

I'm absolutely floored at my test results from yesterday's blood work. Again, everything was normal. Well into the normal range.

When I was in Florida last week through the weekend, I intentionally was bad. I drank margaritas, had Mexican food, and even drank vodka. Now, this is not my normal behavior, but I really wanted to yes the remote use of the Rife machine, so I was extra bad.

Additionally, I knew that come Monday, I was starting my Isa Body Challenge and wanted to go out with a bang. I really was not expecting the results to be as good as they were. I'm ecstatic! Can this really mean that I might be able to go back to a normal life?

I hope so. But I must admit, that with everything I've learned, I don't intend to go back to the life I had before Crohn's. I ate like crap, and drank too much. I didn't exercise enough and really would have died early living like that. There is a happy medium between how I live today, and back then. I do intend to live healthy regardless.

Today is the last day of my medication. I had weaned down to only three pills over 2 days versus the 14 that I was taking at one point. But today, based upon the results (14 sed rate by the way), I am officially off medication again.

I will go back in about 60 days to make sure that things are still going well, but cross your fingers and say a couple prays that my Spooky2 Rife machine with remote treatment really truly will allow me to like at least a semi-normal life. Thank you Lord.

Now on a sad note, I need your prayers for my mother more than any prayers you may have for me. She has microscopic colitis after being able to manage without it for over two years. She needs your prayers now more than I. I am going to treat her with the Rife machine as well. I hope it works as well for her as it has for me.

On another pretty cool note...I've been on the Isagenix 30-Day fat burning program for five days and have lost 8 lbs. I only have no more than 20 total to lose, so I suspect at this rate, I will lose all I need within the 30 days. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment