Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Crohn's and Colitis Wristbands

I'm very excited because I've ordered 2000 Crohn's and Colitis wristbands. The Crohn's and Colitis wristbands will be purple and similar to the "gel" wristband available with many chronic diseases and cancers, but for some reason, are not readily available for Crohn's and UC.  

I expect to have them available for sale no later than March 19, 2014. The top image below is the outside of the wristband, and the lower image is the inside. The lettering and ribbons are recessed on the outside of the wristband, and embossed on the inside of the wristband. 


I'll I'll probably create a page on eBay to sell them. Most likely they'll go for $2.49 each, but there will be quantity discounts. I may develop some key chains too :)

I intend to donate $0.50 per wristband sold, to Crohn's and/or Ulcerative Colitis foundations. Very cool indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment