Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Crohn's Writing Career.... Or lack there of ;)

On January 23rd, I told you that I was going to become a writer for the Crohn's Journey Foundation. Well... I guess that has been put on hold. The founder as well as others in the Foundation were looking for writers at the same time, and a couple writers were brought on prior to my commitment being finalized. So for now, I get to write to you folks and the Support Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis support group on FB:  https://www.facebook.com/ItTakesGuts

Maybe after a couple of the Foundation's writers finish their current contract I'll be considered.

I have an idea for another blog I want to share with you. But I must get to work, so I'll likely do so within the next day. Think, "quality water."

No comments:

Post a Comment