Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Most Important Words You'll Ever Hear


When I was getting a divorce, it was a very tough time, and I wrote down affirmations that I said to myself a few times a day. I’ve done this to lose weight, to get a promotion, to get focused on new habits and many other things. Yet, I haven’t written any affirmations for healing my Crohn’s and to help with will power to stick to the healing diet and habits that will keep me healthy. So I wrote them tonight and thought I’d share them.

Remember that the most important words you'll every hear are the words you say to yourself. Your subconscious doesn't know the difference between truth and fiction. Feed it your desired truths. Here are my desired truths...


  • I am doing awesome sticking to the healing diet.
  • Eating animal and processed foods will make my Crohn's flare up and I hate the feeling of a flare up. 
  • Eating acid forming foods will make my Crohn's flare up and I hate the feeling of a flare up. 
  • I refuse to feel as bad as I felt on March 17 again.
  • Eating the wrong foods will make me have a flare up and make me feel as bad as I did on March 17.
  • I refuse to feel that way again.
  • My body knows how to heal itself when I eat properly and give it the rest it needs. 
  • That’s why I always eat properly, get the rest, and sunshine I need to stay healthy.
  • I love how I look because I'm adhering to the healing diet and am getting ample rest. 
  • I love how I feel because I'm adhering to the healing diet, getting ample rest and sunshine I need to stay healthy. 
  • My colon is healing right now. 
  • It has serviced me well and because I'm doing everything right it is healing rapidly and I feel great.
  • I'm so grateful for my health and blessed to be healing so that I can continue to live a healthy and happy life. 
  • Thank you Lord for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment